Joe's Pet Meds
Ratings & Reviews
Care To Give Us A Feedback?
Write a review here and let the world know what you think about our service, prices, product range or shipping.
If you would like to review a specific product then please search for the product you would like to review and place your review on that page instead.
Generic Advantix II (Imidacloprid, Permethrin & Pyriproxyfen)
Contains exactly the same active ingredients as Advantix II. You get the same fast, effective and convenient treatment and control of fleas, ticks, biting flies, mosquitoes, and lice at a fraction of the price of the brand name Advantix II!
- Breaks the flea life cycle, killing all life stages of fleas, including adult fleas, their eggs and larvae.
- Kills and repels adult fleas.
- Controls hatching of flea eggs.
- Kills flea larvae.
- Kills and repels ticks.
- Kills lice.
- Kills and repels mosquitoes.
- Repels biting flies.
Product Detail: Generic Advantix II (Imidacloprid, Permethrin & Pyriproxyfen)
This treatment applies to the following species:
Topical Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice for Monthly Use Only on Dogs and Puppies 7 Weeks of Age and Older
READ THE ENTIRE LABEL BEFORE EACH USE
DO NOT USE ON CATS!
For the Prevention and Treatment of Ticks, Fleas, Mosquitoes, Biting Flies and Lice on Dogs
- Repels and kills ticks, including Deer ticks (vector of Lyme disease and anaplasmosis). American dog ticks (vector of Rocky Mountain spotted fever, tularemia and ehrlichiosis), Brown dog ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis, anaplasmosis, bartonellosis, canine hemoplasmosis, babesiosis and Rocky Mountain spotted fever), and Lone Star ticks (vector of ehrlichiosis and tularemia).
- Repels and kills all life stages of fleas.
- Prevents fleas on treated dogs from infesting your home.
- Kills fleas on dogs within 12 hours and continues to prevent infestations for a month.
- Prevents development of fleas, flea eggs, pupae and larvae for a month.
- Larval flea stages in the dog's surroundings are killed following contact with a Patron Spot on treated dog.
- Repels and kills mosquitoes for up to four weeks that may transmit heartworm disease (Dirofilariaimmitis), West Nile Virus. Repels and prevents blood-feeding by biting flies.
- Kills chewing lice.
HOW TO APPLY
- Use only on dogs. DO NOT USE ON CATS or on other animals. Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 4 lbs.
- Remove pipette from the package.
- Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from pipette.
- The dog should be standing for easy application. Evenly apply the entire contents of the Patron Spot on tube to two to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the pipette on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dog's eyes, or allow your dog to ingest this product.
- Discard empty pipette as described in Storage and Disposal.
- In cases of severe pest infestations, retreatment is allowable earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After pest control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
The successive feeding activity of fleas on dogs may elicit a hypersensitivity skin disorder known as flea allergy dermatitis (FAD). Treatment of dogs with Patron Spot on rapidly kills fleas and may reduce the incidence of this condition. Patron Spot on kills existing fleas on dogs within 12 hours. Reinfesting fleas are killed within 2 hours with protection against further flea infestation lasting at least four (4) weeks. Pre-existing pupae in the environment may continue to emerge for six (6) weeks or longer depending upon the climatic conditions. Patron Spot on is waterproof and remains effective following a shampoo treatment, swimming or after exposure to rain or sunlight. Monthly treatments are required for optimal control and prevention of fleas and ticks. For dogs over 55 lbs., do not apply more than 1 tube per treatment.
Hazards to Humans
WARNING.Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Harmful if swallowed. Harmful if absorbed through skin. Avoid contact with skin. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Hazards to Domestic Animals
For external use on dogs only. Do not use on animals other than dogs. Do not use on puppies under seven (7) weeks of age or weighing less than 4 lbs.
Do not get this product in dog's eyes or mouth. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals. Individual sensitivities may occur after using ANY pesticide product for dogs. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your animal is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching, or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported.
IF IN EYES:
Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Call poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
- Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
- Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
- Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING:
- Take off contaminated clothing.
- Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.
Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place inaccessible to children and pets.
Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Non-refillable container.
If empty: Do not reuse this container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
Manufactured by Vetbiochem.