Frontline Medicated Shampoo
- Topical medicated antibacterial and antifungal shampoo
- 50ml of FRONTLINE PET CARE MEDICATED SHAMPOO would be adequate to treat a 30 kg, medium hair length dog and 7-10ml would be adequate for an adult cat.
- Ask your vet if MEDICATED SHAMPOO is suitable for your pet's skin condition.
- This product is not recommended for use in rabbits or species other than dogs and cats.
Product Detail: Frontline Medicated Shampoo
If your vet recommends a medicated shampoo for your dog or cat, use a trusted brand like FRONTLINE PET CARE. It's an antibacterial and antifungal shampoo that also cleanses and conditions your pet's coat, leaving it fresh and clean.
See product label for full claims and directions of use.
Frontline Pet Care Medicated Shampoo for dogs and cats is ideal for pets with skin conditions, for optimal cleaning without any irritation. Frontline Pet Care Medicated Shampoo is a highly effective topical medicated germicidal (antibacterial, antifungal and antipruritic) shampoo for dogs and cats. It is recommended to use Frontline Pet Care Medicated Shampoo only as directed by your vet.
- For dogs and cats with skin conditions requiring a medicated cleanse
- For use as a general anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-yeast topical shampoo treatment
- Effective against chlorhexidine-sensitive and miconazolesensitive bacteria, fungi and yeast
- Cleans and conditions your pet's coat
- Use only upon veterinary recommendation
- Mild, pH balanced, soap-free formulation
- Contains no sulphates, colour or parabens
- 20g/L Chlorhexidine gluconate
- 20g/L Miconazole nitrate
Directions for use
- Use 50ml to treat a 30kg, medium hair length dog
- Use 7-10ml to treat an adult cat
- Adjust quantity according to the size of your pet
- Wet your pet thoroughly with clean water
- Apply the shampoo in several areas and massage into coat
- Use a sponge to assist lathering and penetration of the shampoo into the coat
- Ensure that the shampoo is applied around the lips, under the tail and between the toes
- Leave shampoo on your pet for 10 minutes then rinse off well with clean water
- Repeat twice weekly until symptoms subside, then weekly or as directed by your veterinarian
- Use with caution around eyes
- If shampoo enters your pet's eyes, flush thoroughly with clean water
- Seek veterinary advice if eye changes are observed
- Animals should not be left unattended during the recommended 10 minute shampoo contact time, as licking or inhaling shampoo foam may result in irritation of the gastrointestinal or respiratory tracts
- This product is not recommended for use in rabbits or species other than dogs and cats
- Will irritate human skin, therefore, use rubber gloves and wash hands after use
Recommended for: Cats and Dogs
FRONTLINE PET CARE shampoos are not designed to kill fleas. However, they are formulated to be suitable for use with long term flea control products.